Student Support Materials

Submit an Accommodation Request if you have a documented disability and would like accommodations when taking the Certificate Exams.

Submit an Action Report if you believe that an error was made in scoring of your exam or if an action of the exam instructor or facility negatively affected your performance.

Read about student rights and responsibilities in the Exam Guide.